The state government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2021, under which the beneficiaries would get Rs 51,000 from the authority of the UP Shadi Anudan Yojana. Those interested in applying for the Yojana should read the entire article below for more information. Beneficiaries from restricted classes, such as SC, ST, OBC, and EWS, would be covered under the UP Shadi Anudan Scheme. Applicants can register for the plan now that it is available for registration.
Highlights of the Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2021
The Uttar Pradesh government has introduced UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 to help girls who are getting married financially. The quantity of aid will be supplied for a girl’s wedding. To apply for Yojana, applicants must meet the government’s mandated qualifying conditions. The bride’s age must be at least 18 years old, while the groom’s age must be at least 21 years old.
Only two girls in a family are eligible for the UP Shadi Anudan program. The household income must be below a specified threshold to qualify for the program. To register for the scheme’s registration, applicants must go to the official website. The government will provide an amount of Rs 51,000 to the beneficiary.
The 2021 Marriage Grant Scheme has the following benefits
The Scheme has provided joy to the residents of the state. Mr.Yogi Adityanath, the state’s honorable chief minister, launched the Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2021. People who participate in the program will get a variety of benefits. The following are some of the scheme’s most significant advantages.
- Poor families from a restricted part of society would benefit from the UP Vivah Anudan Scheme 2021.
- The scheme is also part of the Marriage Grant Scheme 2021, and it covers all of the section’s criteria.
- This sum can be used to cover the financial needs of a poor family for the marriage of a girl.
- The strategy would aid in changing the girl’s unfavorable perception of being a burden to her family.
- To apply for the plan, the administration has created a simple web interface. The candidates may effortlessly enlist for the marriage financial amount.
- Through the system, the practice of dowry, which is still in use, can be decreased to some extent.
Document required for UP Marriage Grant Scheme 2021
The following is a list of documents necessary for the Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2021. The applicant must have the following documents to apply for the plan. The following is a list of documents.
- Contact Information
- Passport size photo
- Category certificate ( caste certificate )
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank account
- Applicant’s identity card
- Applicant’s marriage certificate
- Income certificate
The Scheme’s Eligibility Requirements
Uttar Pradesh is the first state to implement the plan. As a result, the plan is solely open to residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Please read the points listed below to learn more about the eligibility conditions.
- As previously stated, the plan is limited to the state of Uttar Pradesh, hence applicants must be permanent residents of the state.
- The applicant must come from a reserved part of society, such as SC, ST, OBC, or EWS, to be eligible for the plan.
- The girl must be 18 years old and the male must be 21 years old at the time of marriage under this arrangement.
- In order to be eligible for the Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme 2021, the beneficiary’s family’s yearly income in rural regions must not be more than Rs 46080 and the annual income of the beneficiary family in urban areas should not be more than Rs 56460.
The process of applying for the UP Marriage Grant Scheme 2021
Applicants can take use of the benefits of the UP Marriage Grant scheme 2021 by enrolling on the scheme’s official website. Applicants must follow the easy steps outlined below.
Please visit the Shadi Anudan’s official website at http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/.
Following that, the official portal’s homepage will appear on the screen.
Now, go to the official portal’s site and click on New Registration
Select your category from the drop-down menu, which includes General, SC, ST, and OBC.
After you’ve chosen a category, you may move on to filling out the application form.
Now the applicant must fill in the requested information on the application form, such as the date of marriage, district, urban, rural region, tehsil, applicant’s photo, daughter’s photo, applicant’s name, daughter’s name, Hindu-religion class, caste, and so on.
Click the submit button after filling out the security captcha.
As a result, the application will be submitted, and the applicant will be given a reference number to use in the future.
UP Shadi Anudan application form – how to correct information?
If you have entered incorrect information in the application form, applicants can change it. The modification of the application form is straightforward and may be accomplished by following the procedures outlined below.
Click on Submit application form revision / final after accessing the official website of the UP Marriage Grant program 2021, which is http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/.
Now, look over the application form for any details that need to be corrected, and make any necessary changes.
Check your application number, bank account number, and password before submitting the form by entering the captcha code on the page.
Finally, save and submit the application form.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Status: How to check?
Please follow the steps outlined below to find out the status of your application for the UP Marriage Grant Scheme. This is a pretty basic and straightforward procedure –
Visit the Scheme’s official website.
Click Application Form Status on the homepage that appears on the screen
The applicant must now input his or her application number, bank account number, and password. Fill in the captcha code on the page to submit the application.
As a result, the application’s status will be displayed on the screen.
Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme at http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in to log in.
The UP Marriage Grant Scheme is available to candidates from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, General Classes, Other Backward Classes, Minority Classes.
If a poor family does not have the resources to get their daughters married, they can easily receive financial assistance from the government through the scheme.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana beneficiaries will receive Rs 51,000/- in financial assistance from the authority.