Smart Recommendation Engine
Powered by proprietary scientific financial models & historical market data
Invest in Direct Plans of Mutual Funds recommended by our Recommendation Engine!
About Smart Fund Engine Work
While Finity allows for investors to choose any Indian mutual fund of their choice, we believe in making superior wealth management accessible to all – this includes making high quality research-backed advisory available as well.
Finity allows investors to browse through different goal-oriented and mutual fund categories to explore and invest in the portfolio of funds that best suit his/her needs.
Personal finance is called personal for a reason – it needs to be personal to every individual. Finity’s smart recommendation engine begins designing a portfolio customised for you basis your profile and needs. It starts with recommending the advisable asset allocation to further picking the best funds which fits into the asset allocation framework.
The smart recommendation engine of Finity app enables the investor to invest in top performing mutual funds. The funds are selected on various critical parameters through Finity’s proprietary research methodology.
How Does the Smart Fund Engine Work?
We have a robust and tested research methodology to recommend the best set to you. We cover a range of factors:
- Minimum 3-5 year track record.
- Performance and returns over multiple time horizons: 1 year, 3 year and 5 year(additionally 6 months for debt).
- Performance in bull and bear markets, during upward and downward movement of interest rates.
- Performance of fund manager in other schemes , and over time.
- In case of debt, funds with limited or no exposure to private sector corporate debt (especially real estate and construction, but also other sectors like paper, logistics, FMCG, NBFC, etc). Other sovereign debt, we usually only consider funds with banking and/ or PSU debt in the portfolio.
- In case of debt, less or more exposure to the yield curve, based on the tenure of the investment.