“Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”
This phrase is so true when we speak about our Mothers. Mothers play such a significant role in our lives. The lessons they teach structure our lives beautifully. A woman has so many responsibilities to fulfill at various stages of her life, be it the role of a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother and if you’re a working woman, then you’re even the bread earner of the family. As women, we know every nook and corner of our house and understand the needs of every family member; their favorite food, their outing spot, the gadgets they like and even their financial needs. We always want to protect our families from every trouble.
But what if we are not around our family? What happens when we cannot cater to their needs? What if we face an untimely death? Still, as mothers, we want our families to have a peaceful life after we have left them. For this, we need to prepare our families both mentally and financially. This arises the need for Women especially to have
Term Insurance is the purest form of Life insurance, wherein you need to pay a fixed amount as a premium to a certain amount known as Sum Assured. And in case of your unfortunate death during the policy term, your family receives the amount.
Why should working women opt for Term Insurance?
- The conventional thought is that men are the bread earners of the family, even though women work. Let’s imagine your income stops for a while. Can anything substitute that income? No, right? So a women’s salary is also a major source of income for the family. Also, Term insurance is provided based on the total income of the family. Hence your salary matters.
- Since you’re a working woman you would help your partner in taking care of the expenses of your family. A term cover is essential because, in the absence of your income, it would help your partner to handle the expenses all by himself. Let’s say, for example, school fees of the children, EMI, loan, rent, etc.
What is the use of a term plan for a homemaker?
- Even if you don’t make monetary contributions, your absence would still leave a huge void in your family.
- Your partner or your siblings would have to carry forward your responsibilities.
- With the help of term insurance, your partner or siblings can cut down on their work hours or part-time jobs and dedicate their time in fulfilling your responsibilities. (Planning of your child’s marriage /education or taking care of your parent’s medical needs). They would receive a fixed amount of income, that would cater to their financial necessities and goals.
Women receive certain special benefits with term insurance such as:
- Special premium rates especially for women.
- If you don’t smoke, then you receive attractive premium rate benefits.
- Comprehensive protection with the option to choose Critical illnesses rider and other added riders as well with your term plan
How do I get Term Insurance done?
Working women normally have a busy schedule, an easier way to handle finances would be to use digital platforms. Finity – India’s most trusted app for Direct Mutual Funds, is one such digital platform that offers Term Insurance. All you need is a few minutes on your smartphone and you will be able to provide a cover of 1 crore to your family, with the same amount with which you get a Netflix monthly subscription.
You may delay but life will not, and lost time is never found again. Hence plan your Term Insurance on Finity app today and be rest assured regarding your families well-being.