Bihar Land Record
The Central Centre and state governments are conducting all of their business online. The Bihar government has been making all of the property in their region available on the internet. This platform’s address is http://lrc.bih.nic.in/ror.aspx. This spares them a deal of time and resources. This article tells us more about Bihar land records.
Bihar Land Record Advantages
The Bihar Bhoomi online database platform saves people time & expense where Bihar land information may be discovered quickly and easily.
This portal’s data is entirely accurate. Nobody can tamper with anyone. This is an excellent start in protecting the government’s citizens from imposter fraud.
In the Bihar Land Record, this website offers data on the landowner, Khasra number, land categorization, tehsil, village, the identity of the lessee, and so on.
The Bihar Bhoomi online database platform saves people time & expense where land data may be discovered quickly and easily.
This portal is very user-friendly. Nobody will have any issue navigating this site. This is an excellent start in protecting the government’s citizens from imposter scams in Bihar land.
Bihar Apna Khata Online Land Record Nakal- Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni Search and Download
Bihar State Government and Revenue and Land Reforms have launched your details ( अपना खाता) service to verify the online database status of a patta or assets via Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni Web and to verify and install Bihar land Apna Khata Nakal online via the Bihar Apna Khata abhilekh Land Record search function.
We have indeed provided a step-by-step approach for searching or downloading your account (बिहार अपना खाता) to obtain the current online record position or data of your land under the Bihar Department of Revenue and Land Reforms. The Bihar Government has provided the facility through the Bhulekh (भूलेख) web site, and land or leaseholders can obtain their account data utilizing Apna Khata information by following the procedures below.
Information or documentation needed for Bihar Bhulekh Apna Khata Online Confirmation
1. Xerox printout of your accounts for Khasra Khatauni ( अपना खाता खसरा खतौनी नक़ल).
2. Account Bihar Mouza.
3. Mouza’s Reference Number According to official government documents (खाता खसरा संख्या अधिकार अभिलेख)
Bihar Apna Khata Land Record Bihar Bhulekh Khasra Digital Authentication Procedure
1. Access the company portal of the Bihar State Department of Revenue and Land Reforms, and your profile finds the direct URL of http://lrc.bih.nic.in/ror.aspx.
2. When you visit the Bihar State Land Registry Website, you will see a statewide map with the identities of all districts (Zillas).
3. After viewing the page, you must pick your accountable district and pick on the area corresponding to your inquiry account.
After selecting or selecting a district, you will see all areas in the district. Verify and pick your accountable zone or ring in the district.
4. In the next screen, you would see all mouzas, the number of customer accounts, and all information of the specified zone or ring.
5. Now, choose your area or sector, and you’ll see the all mouza names (मौजा का नाम), revenue system numbers (राजस्व थाना कुल), and khesra (खेसरा) details as shown in the picture below.
6. Then, When you tap on the initial letter of your mouza, the Bihar Apna Khata data appears.
7. There is another method of searching your account data by choosing Mouza details from the shown mouza’s list, clicking on your accountable mouza from the ranking, and then clicking on the find account option.
8. Then, you will see the page below with a listing of Profiles and their users and detailed data such as/, and so on.
9. Then, choose your information from the shown Royalty Title and their dad or partner’s title, and then click on the option to show the profile holder’s information, including entire land data.
10. After selecting a choice, you will see the details.
Verify once to validate and keep a record of the printed copy to use a nakal of Bihar Bhulekh, Bikar Bhulekh Apne Katha nakal is mostly for referencing purposes to verify the landowner’s data, and the photocopy is not acceptable for lawful reasons, for more info, please visit your local circle headquarters.
This article tells you about Bihar Apna Khata Land Record Bihar Bhulekh Khasra Digital Authentication Procedure and downloading method. To easily navigate, use the steps listed in this article to check Bihar Land records quickly. The government is trying to make all databases available online, and Bihar Apna Khata Land Record Bihar Bhulekh Khasra Digital Authentication is a wonderful new initiative. If you are not sure how to go about it and complete the process, this article throws light on important information and the documentation you will need to do so.