18.31% returns (past 5Y) in Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund. Invest Now!
Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund- Direct Plan
Morning Star Rating as on August 28, 2019
Category: Open-ended and Equity: Large & MidCap
Risk level: Moderately High
Return Capacity: High
Last 5 yr return: +18.31% (as of August 28, 2019)
Fund Manager: Neelesh Surana (since Jan’13) and Ankit Jain (since Jan’19)
- Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund has yielded 18.31% CAGR (past 5Y), which is 8.84% more than the return of its benchmark Nifty Midcap 100 index in the same 5Y duration (at 9.47%).
- It maintains a diversified portfolio by investing 52.34% is in large-cap stocks, 34.51% in mid-cap stocks, and 12.79% in small-cap stocks.
- Suitable for investors with moderately high-risk appetite (due to mid/small-cap exposure of this fund).
- Recommended investment tenure: Minimum 5 years.
- According to the fund manager Neelesh Surana, disciplined approach, focus on quality along with diversification has helped them in maintaining standards with this fund.